Manufacturing firm located near Rockleigh, NJ seeks a qualified and motivated Shipping Clerk to work the 11AM to 7PM work shift in Shipping & Receiving.
Shipping Clerk work hours: Monday-Friday 11:00AM - 7:00PM.
Shipping Clerk will be responsible for verifying incoming shipments of materials and components and outgoing order shipments. Duties include processing shipping paperwork and bill of lading documents, confirm shipment inventory and notate and record discrepancies or damaged materials via scanning and data entry in inventory and shipping software.
Requirements for Shipping Clerk:
• ENGLISH IS A MUST (Read & Write)
• Must have 2+ years of recent experience working with shipping and receiving preferribly in a manufacturing environment.
• Computer Knowledge including Microsoft Office software with emphasis on MS Excel.
• Great Math skills.
• Demonstrated ability to use set up and use inventory documentation systems.
• Able to work independently and self-motivate.
• High level of accuracy with attention to detail.
• Consistent work history.
• Ability to lift up to 35 Lbs and stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift, twist, and bend throughout the course of a normal workday.
• Good communication skills.
Qualified candidates should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Or you may call to schedule an interview with Mayra at (973) 357-1700 at our Recruiting Center in Downtown Paterson located at 81 Ellison Street, 1/2 block from the Bank of America Branch at Main St. and Ellison St., Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 3:30PM.